SulfurColloid.com - is a website which provides patients and physicians' information related to recently approved indications for Lymph Node Localization studies in breast cancer or melanoma patients. Additionally, patient focused FAQs, reimbursement resources and a select bibliography are provided.
Instadose.com – is a website which provides radiation workers information related to the Instadose™ dosimeter, the small, rugged dosimeter based on patented direct ion storage technology. Additionally, user FAQ, service management program and a port to manage users accounts.
Trodat resources :
- 1. PET AND SPECT OF DOPAMINE TRANSPORTER • Varrone and Halldin
- 2.Diagnostic accuracy of [99mTc]TRODAT-1 SPECT imaging in early Parkinson's disease , K.L. Choua,*, H.I. Hurtiga, M.B. Sterna, A. Colchera, B. Ravinab, A. Newberg , 2004 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved. doi:10.1016/j.parkreldis.2004.04.002
- 3. Sensitivity and Specificity of 99mTc-TRODAT-1 SPECT Imaging in Differentiating Patients with Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease from Healthy Subjects , Weng et al.,J Nucl Med 2004; 45:393–401
- 4. SPECT Imaging of Dopamine TransportersWith 99mTc-TRODAT-1 in Major Depression and Parkinson's Disease The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2011; 23:63– 67)
- 5. Evaluation of early stage Parkinson disease with TroDAT-1 Tc99m imaging J Nucl Med 2001; 42:1303–1308
- 6. Kinetic Modeling of [99mTc]TRODAT-1: A Dopamine Transporter Imaging Agent J NucMed 1999; 40:150-158
- - Download 131I/123I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine (mIBG) Scintigraphy – Procedures Guidelines For Tumor Imaging
- - Download Guideline for radioiodinated MIBG scintigraphy in children
- - Download Summary of product characteristics for MIBG (I-123), solution for injection